Through gifts to the Corvallis Schools Foundation our community provides resources to enrich and enhance the educational opportunities and experiences of Corvallis students.
Who can apply?
The Corvallis Schools Foundation will consider grant requests from Corvallis School District instructional staff and administrators.
What grant requests are eligible?
Funding Requests must be consistent with the purpose of the Corvallis Schools Foundation. Foundation
funds are intended to supplement, not supplant School District funds. The Foundation will consider eligible requests within the limits imposed by the availability of funds. For continuing programs or projects, the District must have a long-range plan to fund future costs. Awards are typically in the funding range of $200 to $2,000. The Foundation is open to considering a broad variety of funding requests. A list of previously funded grant applications can be found on the Past Recipient’s page.
When to apply?
The Corvallis Schools Foundation (CSF) has a quarterly submission and review process for grant applications. Please begin your grant application process to allow enough time for your administrator/principal and District Superintendent to review and submit your application on or before the grant submission date.
Below are the grant submission deadlines for the 2019/2020 school year:
September 17, 2019
December 2, 2019
February 12, 2020
May 20, 2020
How to apply?
Refer to the procedure below to submit grant applications to the CSF:
1. Complete a grant application with all the information listed on the Grant Application page.
2. Submit the grant application to the appropriate building principal or administrator.
3. The principal/administrator reviews the grant application to determine whether it is consistent with Corvallis School District policies and program needs. If the principal/administrator determines the grant is eligible, they submit the request to the District Superintendent.
4. The Superintendent reviews all grant requests and submits eligible grant applications to the Foundation by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. The CSF emails the person submitting the grant and their administrator/principal to confirm receipt of grant application.
6. Grants submitted to CSF by Superintendent are then reviewed at a Corvallis Schools Foundation quarterly meeting. CSF will email submitter with grant review results within one week after the quarterly meeting.